CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sunday, January 6, 2008
So today is the Giants and Tampa Bay game. Who ever wins this game plays the cowboys the next round for the Playoffs. Mathew and Lea called me this morning about a plane ticket to Richmond. I have to ask my boss tomorrow but hopefully we will be able to work it out. Keep your fingers crossed. My neighbors went at it again this morning. Kicking and screaming and throwing each other against the doors and walls. Stupid gay men. I will be so happy to get out of here. I just thought about how I was going to miss a day of class for school. Shit hopefully I will be able to make it up. Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my mom then went to Paul and Jennifer’s to spend time with them. I got a phone call from misty about Robert screaming and yelling at Jenna. I will feel so much better with out him around. This weekend I need to look at scholarship funds and call RCC to find out what needs to be done in order to apply for out of state scholarships. Tampa Bay just scored 2 mins left in the 1st quarter. I would really like for the Giants to win…… More bragging rights. Ok I am going to finish watching the game
Holler!

So an update Midgets and the Sissy boys will be playing next week!!!!!! Game on Sissy boys!!!

0 comments: